COMMERCIAL - INDUSTRIAL - RESIDENTIAL
Premium Radiant Heat Systems Floors | Ceilings | Walls | Roofs |Snow Melt
"GET Building Solutions for All Your Construction Projects"
HYDRONICS | HVAC | PLUMBING | FITTINGS | VALVES | PIPE | SOLAR | GEO THERMAL | WIND
The More You Know About Radiant Heat, the Better!
Green Edge Technologies, Inc.(GET) represents and distributes innovative, cost-effective products throughout North America. Our products are revolutionizing the in-floor radiant heat industry. With representatives established in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest and Canada, GET is rapidly expanding its distribution channels. We strive to be the number one company in North America to call for any radiant floor cost-saving products or services.
We have built our business around a commitment to providing our customers with high-quality products, excellent value and customer focused service.
For our own installations, each job is reviewed by our Quality Assurance Manager. Each inspector must get the customer's signature that attests the job was done right and is acceptable before we consider it complete.
GET New (concrete over-pour) Panels
- Up to 40% more efficient than conventional heating
- Slots to hold tubing securely in place to reduce labor
- Reflective Coating
- Lightweight with high strength
- Cost effective
- Huge labor-savings
- Fast, easy installation for Homeowners & Professionals
- Even heat distribution
- Multiple thicknesses to meet project R values
- Heat transfer material layered on top to draw heat evenly to the floor’s surface
- Greater energy conservation
GET Radiant Heat In the Floor or On the Wall
GET "THERMAL MASS" MODULAR RADIANT HEAT PANELS
GreenSpec® Listed Radiant Panels
- As much as 40% more efficient than traditional forced-air and baseboard systems when efficient condensing boilers and controls are utilized
- Easy to install, can even be applied on walls
- Lightweight enabling it to be installed in new or existing residential & commercial projects
- Water proof, sound deadening, fire resistant
- Greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- No material cure time
- Ordered in exact quantities, eliminate waste
- Made from recycled materials
- Can earn LEED® points
The facts on Quality of floor tubing
- What is coefficient of linear thermal expansion?
- This very important, all plastic tubing grows in length as you run warm water through them. Plain Pex (no aluminum ) grows 8 times more than our Pex-Aluminum-Pex. The aluminum sleeve gives better stability than plain plastic.
- How easy does the tubing layout?
- Pex-Al-Pex stays where you bend it! Pex has a memory and tries to recoil itself as you fight it. Pex is like tying down a slinky!
- Green Edge Technologies, Inc. is proud to offer tubing that is imported from Belgium. Many companies prefer not to mention where their tubing comes from.
- You only want to pour concrete or install Modular Radiant Panels once so it makes no sense to try to save $200.00 on your project with cheap quality tubing.
We are currently taking orders anywhere throughout North America. GET will always attempt to deliver your order on time and will take it directly to
your project site or facility.
Find out more about our products or our delivery terms.
There are many questions we get asked again and again. Maybe your question is one of them. Please check our FAQs for a quick answer to your